The end of the week means time for inspiration, time for yourself, times for exploring, time to do nothing, and time to get back in shape.
1. An outfit: In love with this one by Sarah, classic with a great twist a sexy trousers.
2. A new concept: A dry-bar in London. A new way to spend the night without the bah headache the next day!
3. An trip: Alaska. Always a good idea if you’re looking for something new and adventurous with this super luxurious hotel and good skiing time.
4. A brand: One of my favorite brand from the Berlin Fashion week. Unique and original pieces yet very feminine (and very pricy).
5. An Instagram account: This one your have to follow! Great for fitness and food tips.
6. A movie to see: Can’t wait to see it! It just came out! Have you seen it?
7. A DIY: Lovely and easy. Check it out here.
8. A piece to get: These booties are the dog’s bollocks!
9. A restaurant: The lazy moon in Munich with a Great Gatsby like ambiance.
10. An inspiration: Beauty Beauty Beauty, great program for the week end!
Have a great one!