After a great stay in Paris, and discovering some super duper awesome boutiques and little stores thanks to my friends, and keeping a great number of cool memories in mind, I thought I had to share some of my favorite addresses with you (not all of them that would be too much).
Here are some of my favorite stores in Paris, hope you like them too! And if you’re planing on going to Paris these next days/weeks remember these important rules before your journey:
- Save (a lot of) money
- Leave any shopping haters at home
- Keep some time just for you to hesitate 2 hours about the color you should take for these jeans you love (“Neon is great! But pastel colors are so in… Yes but I love these pink ones so much!! …..) Just take them all!
- Prepare yourself a combat and all road outfit (comfy shoes, tops easy to take off…)
- You have to visit “Le Marais”, this super cool area of Paris I love so much
Enough! It’s time to show you what I am talking about.
1. Le Mont Saint Michel – 9, rue du jour
See this post for more photos
2. Biscote – 44, rue Montorgueil
3. Fashion and Vintage for shopaholics – right next to Biscote
4. La droguerie – 9 and 11, rue du Jour
Lorafolk – 10, rue Beauregard
Check out this post to see more photos of the collection and of me wearing some pieces of the SS collection.
And so many more in that area, but I don’t have all the addresses…
Have a really great day!